- Kangaroo tail
- Sweet potato
- Garlic salt
- Olive oil
Method: Skin Kangaroo Tail.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel and dice vegetables.
- Cut kangaroo on joints - every joint cut tail.
- Place on foil on stove tray.
- Oil brush the tail cuts on foiled oven tray.
- Place all remaining vegetables on with tail. Oil up also.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on all.
- Shave top of broccoli with sharp knife and sprinkle on tail and vegetables.
- Place into oven and reduce heat to 180 degrees.
- leave for 20-30 minutes until crispy.
- You can add more flavours i.e. chicken seasoning, chilli etc.
- cooking the kangaroo tail correctly can take some time to get use too.
- Add any veggies with them or even a salad - whatever suits you!
- Thinner tails will cook quicker than large ones.