Sweet and Sour Tofu Stir Fry (Vegan)
Half a butternut pumpkin
2 bumble of broccolini (6-8 stems)
1 can of mixed beans
2 cups of mushrooms
1 garlic clove
- Fry diced butternut pumpkin until soft. Remove from pan.
- Fry broccolini to personal preference. Remove from pan.
- Fry diced tofu with sliced mushroom for 5 minutes on high.
- Add all ingredients together into pan (on low-medium temperature), add can of mixed beans.
- Add diced garlic with two table spoons of sweet and sour sauce, mix well before serving.
- Try using different herbs and spices.
- Add your own range of vegetables.
- If you wanting that ‘tangy’ taste add a tea spoon of soy sauce.
- Remember to cook in coconut oil.