Two large size sweet potato’s
1 red onion
3 hands full of baby spinach
1 red capsicum
1 green capsicum
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into finger size pieces. Brush with coconut oil and sprinkle with oregano herbs. Place into oven pre-heated at 180 degrees until crisp/golden colour (approx. ten minutes). Add to bowl.
- Slice the red onion and add to bowl.
- Slice both capsicum and add to bowl.
- Add baby spinach and mix all ingredients together around in bowl in a tossing movement until all is blended well.
- If you are wanting a salad dressing to try with this, Italian dressing is a good match.
- Add a pinch of salt when mixing together.
- Can be used as a snack or even as a side dish with your meat.
- Add other salads; cucumber, carrot, avocado etc.