Coloured Digger ANZAC Event - Bush-tucker stand information.
Welcome to the BlackFit Fitness bushtucker information page where everything at the stall on the 24th will be listed here.
If there is something else you would like to know more, please ask one of our staff at the stall.
- Wattle seed scones; choice of strawberry jam, honey or qaundong jam.
- Native basil and garlic flavoured Kangaroo jerky.
- Sandalwood and Macadamia nut Anzac biscuits.
- Wilga bush medicinal tea; great for gut health, skin health and oral health. it has been said that this herb smoked or consumed assists with calming and relaxation.
If you would like to know more about each food or products available please come for a yarn when we are free. All foods have been prepared by the team at BlackFit Fitness.
We hope you enjoyed our cultural experience!
Reach out if you would like to book us in or consult with us in the future.
BlackFit Fitness Workshops
The BlackFit Fitness Engagements have evolved and expanded across the country over time, drawing from our extensive experience working with schools, communities, and institutions. Our school programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of each institution and are developed upon request following consultation with your team. We strive to create the best possible experiences for your target group by blending their personal needs with our expertise and experience.
These programs are suitable for a variety of organizations, including schools, government institutions, correctional centers, and youth centers. Some examples of our current programs within these institutions include:
- Facilitated BroSpeak
- Group and individual mentoring
- Traditional dance workshops
- Art workshops, including mural creation
- BushTucker and Dreaming space construction
- Didgeridoo groups (we can provide didgeridoos upon request)
- Sport, fitness, and physical activity sessions
- Men's mentoring
- Artefact creation
- Wellness and goal-setting workshops
All workshops can be developed into ongoing programs or presented as one-offs. These details, along with additional considerations, are discussed collaboratively to create a personalised program that aims to achieve the best outcomes for your organisation.
The BlackFit Fitness Holiday Programs aim to align with the goals and outcomes of the community, with a recent focus on youth engagement. We have traveled across the state to deliver these engaging and personalised programs, which have ranged from running over a week to just a single day in various communities. The content of our programs is tailored to suit the specific needs of each community.
Some examples of our past community holiday programs include:
- Traditional dance workshops
- Art workshops featuring ochre art creation, including murals for funding organisations
- Sport, fitness, and physical clinics, including competitions and prizes
- Young soft ninja warrior course suitable for children under 10
- Fishing competitions
- Wellness and meditation workshops
- Gym sessions, including boxing programs
All workshops can be developed into ongoing programs or presented as one-offs. These details, along with more specific considerations, are discussed as a group to create a personalised program that strives for the best outcomes for your organisation.